Grandeur of The Hamptons in Halls Head
Offers Over $799,000
Combining the luxury, timeless elegance & style of The Hamptons with Mandurah’s relaxed coastal lifestyle, this stunning double storey 4-bedroom family home is unlike any other property you have ever seen.
Peacefully positioned on a 777m2 block, in the sought-after leafy enclave of old Halls Head overlooking the luscious greens of the Mandurah Country Club, just minutes to shops, schools and beaches this is the perfect forever home.
Upon entry, you will be immediately amazed by the sheer attention to detail and craftsmanship of the renovation this property has undergone. Keeping with the period features of The Hamptons style, coffered ceilings, introcate timber framing and wainscoting all seamlessly combine.
• Open plan designer kitchen & dining area with large commercial grade bi fold doors allows a seamless flow to the 14m undercover decked entertainers alfresco overlooking the below ground pool. The adorning chef of the family will enjoy the extensive bench & storage, double bowl porcelain farmhouse sink, Belling freestanding 900mm gas/electric cooker & matching range hood, stone bench tops, integrated microwave, dishwasher.
• Formal living area featuring custom mantel piece, gas fireplace & crystal chandeliers
• Designated media room features soaring cathedral ceilings, bi fold doors & German designed flyscreen which slides seamlessly into the door recess
• Fully renovated entertainers pool house showcasing ship lapped cathedral ceilings, designer wet bar with built-in wine fridge, perfect place to entertain all year round
• European inspired private fenced front courtyard garden
• Velux skylight over the staircase that can be opened
• Fully renovated ensuite, family bathroom & powder room
• 4 generous bedrooms located on the second level all with built in wardrobes.
• Separate study located at the front of the property
• Well-appointed laundry with an abundance of built in storage & separate powder room
• Multiple outdooe entertaining zones including a beer garden with built in bench seats, sink, power, gas connection for BBQ and fire pit area adjacent to the undercover alfresco.
• Bespoke custom hardwood & wrought iron double door entry
• Custom designed & built wainscoting wall and door frame detailing
• Hardwood flooring to main living areas
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Bespoke wooden sash windows
• CCTV Security (6 Cameras) for peace of mind
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Ducted gas heating
• Split system air conditioning in master bedroom
• Custom smart wired lighting throughout the property, which can be controlled via your smart phone.
• Ample off-street parking for boats and caravans
• European inspired gardens
• Automated reticulation off a bore
• NBN connected
With too many features to mention them all, this property demands an inspection to be truly appreciated. For all enquiries please contact Jack Wormington at The Agency
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.