FEATURE PACKED FAMILY HOME IN SPYGLASS HILL
Situated on a large 700sqm block, in the prestigious Spyglass Hill sub-division of Secret Harbour, this quality Dale Alcock built home, provides over 260sqm of living space with a total build area of 355sqm. The extremely well-designed floor plan boasts 3 large separate living areas, a home office, 4 large bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms and a huge UMR alfresco overlooking the pool. Complete with 5-star hotel style features throughout, side access and an extra-large garage, you will struggle to find any boxes you cannot tick here.
Features and benefits include:
- Large 700sqm block with limestone walls around the perimeter
- Generous side access
- Huge 6.5KW solar power system
- Zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Security screens
- Large double garage with adjoining workshop area and rear access
- Well appointed home office located off the main entrance hall
- Dedicated home theatre with double door entry
- Luxury master suite with an absolutely enormous dressing room.
- Stunning ensuite featuring twin vanity & sinks, large shower, deep bath and separate WC.
- Light filled open plan meals/dining area
- Stunning central kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm wide oven & cooktop, loads of cupboard space and a large walk in pantry.
- Enclosed games room to the rear of the home with double door entry.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are all very sizeable with double built in robes.
- Well-designed 3-way family bathroom with neutral contemporary finishes
- Well-equipped laundry with plenty of linen storage space
- Feature downlights and recessed speakers
- Large UMR alfresco with quality outdoor blinds
- Sparkling below ground pool with spa jets
- Two large separate grassed areas
Prized by its modern aesthetics, premium location and unfaultable floor plan, there really is nothing left to be done here. For all enquiries please contact Jack Wormington.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.