RENOVATED TO PERFECTION
"For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval."
Situated on a spacious 600sqm block within walking distance to the beach, this sizeable family home has been thoroughly renovated to an impeccable standard. Providing an exciting opportunity for its lucky new owners to move into a highly sought-after location, in a stunning home where absolutely nothing needs to be done. Words can really not do this property justice – you just need to come and see it!
- Updated paint, flooring, window treatments, skirting boards and lighting throughout.
- Luxury master suite with a large walk-in robe and ceiling fan.
- Stunning en-suite with contemporary floor to ceiling tiling, frameless shower screens, beautiful tapware and a seamless double drawer wall mounted vanity.
- Enclosed home theatre with double door entry, ceiling fan and wall mounted media cabinet.
- Huge open plan living and meals area with soaring high ceilings and quality built in cabinetry.
- Stunning kitchen with stone benchtops, loads of cupboards, double stainless-steel oven and walk-in pantry.
- Enclosed home office to the rear of the kitchen (which could be used as another bedroom)
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are all very sizeable (2 with built in robes)
- Well-equipped laundry with plenty of storage space and a folding bench
- Exquisite family bathroom with a bath and shower, finished in keeping with the master ensuite.
- Colorbond outdoor patio for entertaining
- Large grassed area
- Fabulous outdoor living area with a fire pit
Properties of this calibre, beachside of Secret Harbour, rarely come onto the market. For all enquiries, please contact Jack Wormington.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.