TIMELESS GRANDEUR IN 'THE LAGOON'
Buyers Over $749,000
Solid, spacious and filled with outstanding architectural features, this grand coastal abode truly has to be seen to be appreciated. Taking pride of place on a 798sqm block in Secret Harbour’s jewel in the crown location ‘The Lagoon’, what an incredible lifestyle awaits you.
The visionary buyer with appreciation for the impeccable standard of quality this iconic 90’s home possesses, will not be able to resist this once in a lifetime opportunity. A well thought out, timeless floor plan providing four huge bedrooms, three bathrooms, a home office, games room, formal lounge/media room, open plan living/meals area and upstairs retreat.
Outdoors is a below ground pool and two entertaining areas overlooking the rear nature reserve. Sealing the deal is the stunning ocean views from the spacious second storey balcony and the fact that Secret Harbours spectacular beach is right on your doorstep.
• Upon entry is a spacious sunken lounge and adjoining dining room which features recessed ceilings, impeccable wainscoting and contemporary floorboards finished with deep white skirting.
• Dedicated home office with double French doors
• Light filled central living area with stunning wrap around windows overlooking the below ground pool and rear nature reserve.
• The kitchen is huge and showcases solid granite benches and extensive storage space.
• To the rear of the property is a large games room with an adjoining outdoor patio
• A third bathroom services the entertaining areas and pool
• The master suite is very large with a well-designed walk-in robe and luxury en-suite featuring a spa bath and twin vanity & sinks.
• Upstairs is another lounge that leads out to the spacious balcony showcasing the spectacular views.
• All three minor bedrooms are very large with walk in robes
• Enormous three-way family bathroom
• Ducted air-conditioning
With so much style and space in such a fantastic location this really is an opportunity not to be missed. Our sellers’ instructions are clear that this property must be sold, do not delay in contacting Jack Wormington to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.